cmhis nagaland, cmhis nagaland Login, cmhis nagaland card download | cmhis nagaland Online Registration
India is a country with a huge population where providing health insurance to all citizens is really tough work. Recently the government of Nagaland launched the Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Scheme(CMHIS) covering all employees and pensioners of the Nagaland State. This scheme is giving free life public health insurance to the residents of Nagaland State. The chief minister of Nagaland Shri Neiphiu Rio launched this scheme to give free health insurance to all state Employees and Pensioners. In this article we are going to read about the CMHIS Nagaland application, registration, and its benefits, so please read the article till the end.
What is CMHIS Nagaland?
The government of Nagaland launched the Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Scheme (CMHIS Nagaland) In September 2022. This scheme is giving free public health insurance to the residents of Nagaland. CMHIS gives the total free coverage of 5 lakh rupees per annum per family, the same as the PMJAY- Ayushman Bharat scheme.
This scheme is really helpful for the northeastern state of Nagaland to give complete health insurance coverage of 5 lakh rupees. This scheme is to be operational from 01-October-2022. In this scheme dependents, and families of the beneficiaries will also be covered and will get free health insurance. The Government of Nagaland is trying all efforts to give its residents free medical insurance. The CMHIS is an important step toward achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 3 (UN SDG 3.8 ) to ensure Healthy Lives and promote well-being for all of all ages.
|Scheme Name||CMHIS Nagaland|
|Launched By||Shri Neiphiu Rio|
|Beneficiary||State Government Employees and Pensioners|
|Started from||01 October 2022|
Benefits of CMHIS Nagaland
- Dependents of employees will get additional free health insurance under CMHIS.
- State government employees will get free health insurance coverage.
- Pensioners will also be able to get enrolled in the Scheme.
- Health insurance of 5 lakh rupees per family per year will be given under the Scheme.
- The state will also give public health to general people under the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
What are the criteria for Dependency?
In CMHIS, The government of Nagaland has issued the criteria of giving health insurance to its beneficiaries and dependents.
- Natural parents
- Son: until he attains age of 25 years or gets married whichever is earlier.
- Daughter/Sister: until she gets married
- Minor brothers below the age of 21 years.
- Son suffering from mental or physical health irrespective of age
CMHIS Nagaland Eligibility
The government of Nagaland has issued eligibility for CMHIS Nagaland Registration. Government-issued two categories of eligible beneficiaries under this Scheme.
- All the current employees of the state government.
- All the pensioners including legislators/ex-legislators and their dependents, and all the Indigenous and or Permanent residents of the State who are not beneficiaries under AB PM-JAY or any public-funded insurance scheme.
Families of the beneficiaries are also covered under this scheme and giving them 5 lakh rupees per family per year.
CMHIS Nagaland: Who is not eligible?
- The beneficiaries of other public health insurance schemes like PMJAY-AB, will not be able to get benefits under this scheme.
- Dependents will also be not benefitted if they have enrolled in other public health insurance schemes.
- States other than Nagaland will not be benefitted from this scheme
- Private employees are not entitled to get enrolled in this Scheme
- Ex-employees without Pension will not be able to get enrolled under this scheme, it is only available for state employees and pensioners.
CMHIS Nagaland Apply Online
To apply this magnificent scheme you will have to follow the below steps
- Firstly, you will have to go to the official website of the scheme
- You will land on the homepage of the official website
- Now you have to click on the Get started
- After clicking on the get started, a new window will open.
- Now register yourself with Your Name, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID and create your password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now you are registered
Important notice before cmhis Nagaland Registration
- the name should match your Aadhar card otherwise you will not be able to change it later.
- Your mobile number must be linked with your Aadhar card.
- Mobile numbers must be active for Further official purposes.
- Currently, registration is only open for the general category.
Nagaland CMHIS Required Documents
To register yourself under the chief minister’s Health Insurance Scheme, you have to possess the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Nagaland Domicile Certificate
- Pensioner ID or Employee ID
- Pan card
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account Number
CMHIS Nagaland Hospitals
Under Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Scheme all the public and private hospitals are empanelled. Both public and private hospitals will give free assistance to CMHIS (EP) Category. If they will not give any assistance, the Nagaland government will cut off the government funding to these hospitals.
cmchis nagaland card download
the e-Card is a cashless facility provided by the Nagaland government for an effective and efficient way of treatment in the hospital. This card will be supported by all the hospitals under CMHIS Nagaland.
The procedure for downloading of e-Card under CMHIS is just simple.
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on CMHIS Nagaland Login
- You will have to provide your registered e-mail ID.
- And password which you have created before.
- Now click on submit
- You can now download or print your e-Card.
What is Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Scheme?
CMHIS nagaland is a public health insurance scheme for the residents of Nagaland State. This scheme is mainly for state employees and pensioners
Will the general public be able to register under the CMHIS?
The general public will be enrolled under the general category of this scheme which is powered by the PMJAY- Ayushman Bharat scheme.
What is the coverage amount of the chief minister’s Health Insurance Scheme?
This scheme gives health insurance coverage up to 5 lakh rupees per family per annum.
How can I register in CMHIS Nagaland?
In order To get registered in this scheme, you have to follow the official website and click on Register.