Nagaland Olympic Day Run 2023, Nagaland Olympic Day Run Registration 2023
Every year Olympic Day is Celebrated on 23 June because on this Day the world’s Largest Multi-sport Association known as the International Olympic Association was Formed on this Day. Olympic Day was Celebrated first time in 1948. Today we are going to Talk about the Nagaland Olympic Day Run 2023, which will be started by the Nagaland Olympic Association (NOA). This event is launched by the Nagaland Olympic Association to promote mass Participation of Youths and Children in Multi Sports in Nagaland. Read This Article to know more about the Nagaland Olympic Day Run 2023 Registration and Nagaland Olympic Day Run Venue.
What is Nagaland Olympic Day Run 2023?
Every year the International Olympic Association celebrates International Olympic Day on 23 June because this Association was formed on this day. To Promote mass Participation of Children and Youth of Country Nagaland Olympic Association has Launched the Nagaland Olympic Day Run 2023. This year Olympic Day Run 2023 has launched with the Theme “Let’s Move” & this global celebration promotes an active lifestyle, sportsmanship, and the Olympic spirit. This event Features Inclusive Race Categories for Different Age groups.
The Nagaland Olympic Association (NOA) invited children and youth aged 4 to 16 years to participate in the Olympic Day Run 2023 at Indira Gandhi Stadium, Kohima. A total cash prize of Rs 50,400 will be awarded to the winners, along with merit certificates from NOA. Every participant will receive a certificate from the International Olympic Committee. Parents, guardians, schools, and sports enthusiasts, encourage your children to be part of this memorable event. Let’s inspire a vibrant and healthy Nagaland through the Olympic Day Run
|Event Name||Nagaland Olympic Day Run 2023|
|Launched by||Nagaland Olympic Association|
|Category||Nagaland Government Schemes|
|Registration Start||30 may 2023|
|Registration End||18 June 2023|
|Olympic Day Run Registration 2023 Link||Click Here|
Race Categories for Different Age at Olympic Day Run 2023 Nagaland
- 30 Meters: 4-6 years
- 50 Meters: 6-9 years
- 80 Meters: 9-13 years
- 100 Meters: 13-16 years
Guidelines for Nagaland Olympic Day Run Registration 2023
- Participants must be aged Between 4 to 16 Years.
- There are no Entry Fees for the Event.
- The last Date for Olympic Day Run Registration 2023 is 18th of June.
- Nagaland Olympic Day Run 2023 Registration can be Done Through Online and Offline Process.
- Nagaland Olympic Day Run Registration Form Available at NOA office Kohima.
Nagaland Olympic Day Run Online Registration 2023
- Participants will have to Fill their Name, e-mail ID, Date of Birth.
- Select Gender and Fill Father’s Name, Mobile Number & Address.
- Select the only One Category in which You want to play, Multiple Option Selection will lead to Disqualification.
- Upload One ID Proof Either Aadhaar Card or School ID Card in which Date of Birth is Written.
- Click Here for Nagaland Olympic Day Run Registration 2023