The Assam government is taking major steps towards the betterment of the Assam State. Various Portals have been Launched for the Citizens to provide Services Through Online mode. Today we are going to talk about the Assam Police Sewa Setu Portal, which is an Interactive citizen services Portal for Greater Transparency, Real Time Communication and Community Engagement. Around 25 citizen Services will be Provided to the Citizens of Assam. Read this Article to know more about the Assam Police Sewa Setu Portal, Assam Online Fir and Assam Police Sewa Setu Registration.
Assam Police Sewa Setu Portal 2023
Chief Minister of Assam Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma Has Launched the Assam Police Sewa Setu Portal for the Citizens to Provide Online Services at Home. Assam Police Sewa Setu Portal provides about 25 Citizen Services like Complaint, e-FIR, Public Grievance Redressal, Registration of Senior citizens who are Living Alone, Government Employment Verification, Private Employment Verification, Tenant or PG Verification Etc.
|Portal name||Assam Police Sewa Setu|
|Launched by||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
Features of Assam Police Sewa Setu Portal
- Instant Reporting of Crimes, Submission of Complaints.
- Online Registration of Senior citizens who are Living Alone
- Verification of Government Employment, PSU Employment and Private Employment Verification.
- Verification of Tenants, PG and Domestic Help.
- Filling Report of Mission Persons, Child Related Issues and Other Citizens Related Issues.
- Applying for Event Permission and NOC for Cultural Events.
- Sharing Crime related Information Anonymously.
- Assam Online FIR.
How To File Online FIR In Assam?
Assam Government Has Launched the Assam Police Sewa Setu, through which many Citizen Services will be provided directly through Mobiles Phones. Follow below Steps to File an FIR in Assam:
- First Step is to visit the Assam Police Sewa Setu Portal.
- Then Click on the Register Button on the homepage.
- Fill the Necessary details like Name, Mobile number.
- Make your Password And Check whether you are Police Personnel or Not.
- Fill the Captcha code given in the Box and Click on the Get OTP Button.
- Now choose the e-FIR option from the Services Given in the List.
- Now you Can file your Online FIR By Providing Details.