The Government of BTR has come up with various welfare schemes for Students like Providing Free Residential Coaching for Competitive Exams like Medical, Civil Services and Engineering. Today we are going to Talk About the Bodofa Un Brahma Super 50 Mission For UPSC & APSC. Read this Full article To Know more about the Bodofa Super 50 Registration & Bodofa Super 50 Eligibility.
Bodofa Un Brahma Super 50 Mission For UPSC & APSC
Bodoland Territorial Region (BTR) Government has Launched the Bodofa Un Brahma Super 50 Mission for UPSC & APSC Aspirants. Online Applications have been invited from the aspirants who are Belonging to the Economically Weaker Section of Bodoland. Under Bodofa Super 50 Mission a Free 11 Months Residential Coaching will be Provided by the Government to the Beneficiaries at New Delhi and Guwahati respectively.
Online Registration has been Started from 01 June 2023 and will be Applicable till 15 June 2023. Students will have to Appear for Common Admission Test on 26 June 2023 and Result will be Declared on 01 July 2023. Coaching Provided to Aspirants Based on the Score that will Be Scored in the Common Admission Test. Online Registration Link for Bodofa Super 50 Mission is given below in the Article.
Objectives of Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 Mission
- To Promote Education till the Grassroot Level of The State.
- To Provide Opportunities for Students to become a Civil Servant.
- To Provide Opportunities to the Economically Weaker Section of Bodoland Territorial Region.
- To Provide 11 months Hugh Quality education sponsored By the Government.
- To Create Sense of Awareness among the Aspirants.
- Candidates That Have been Ranked from Rank 1 to Rank 50 will be considered
- Candidates That Have been Ranked from Rank 51 to Rank 100 will be considered for UPSC Coaching for APSC Coaching.
|Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 Mission for UPSC & APSC
|01 June 2023
|15 June 2023
|26 June 2023
|01 July 2023
|BTR Government Schemes
|Economic weaker sections
Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 Mission Eligibility
- Candidates Must be permanent residents of BTR.
- Candidates must possess an Income Certificate of Family.
- Admission will be done through only the Common Admission Test, there is no other way to get Benefits.
Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 Registration
Candidates will have to follow the Below Instructions for Bodofa Super 50 Registration:
- Visit the Official Website of the Program.
- Select the Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 Mission for UPSC & APSC.
- Then Click on the Registration button Shown on the Screen.
- Register Yourself by Providing Name, Mobile Number, e-mail and Creating Password.
- After Successful Registration, Click on the Login Button and Login with your Details that were used during Registration.
- Now Select the Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 Mission for UPSC & APSC.
- Fill the Form with your Necessary Details and Submit your Form.
How to Join Bodofa UN Brahma Super 50 Mission for UPSC & APSC Coaching?
Candidates will Have to Appear in Bodofa Super 50 Common Entrance Exam, under which Rank 1 to Rank 50 will be Considered for UPSC Coaching and Rank 51 to 100 will be Considered for APSC Coaching.
What is the Course Duration for Bodofa Super 50 UPSC & APSC Coaching?
Selected Candidates will get Free 11 months Residential Coaching in Delhi and Guwahati.