Telangana Government has announced Many Schemes to provide Benefits to the Citizens of the State. In this article, we are Going to talk about the Telangana Indiramma Indlu Scheme, under which financial Assistance will be provided to the Landless and Homeless People of the State. Read this Article to learn more about the Indiramma Indlu Scheme Apply Online and Indiramma Indlu Scheme in Telangana.
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Scheme 2024
Newly Elected Chief Minister of Telangana Revanth Reddy has Decided to Launch the Indiramma Indlu Scheme to help the Landless and Homeless people of Telangana to Complete their Dream of owning a House. The government of Telangana will Provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 5,00,000 for the Construction of the House and A Land of 250 Sq. yards plot will be provided to Movement Activists of Telangana.
This Scheme is also known as the Telangana Free Land Distribution Scheme or Telangana Indiramma Indlu Yojana. This Scheme was Promised by the Congress Party before Polls and Now the Congress Party has Formed the Government in Telangana. Further Information about the Indiramma Indlu Scheme will be Provided after the Official Release of Guidelines.
Objectives of Indiramma Indlu Scheme in Telangana
- To Support Landless and Homeless People of The State.
- To Provide a Plot of 250 Sq. yards to those People who had Participated in movement activists for Telangana.
- To Provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 5,00,000 to those persons who don’t have a House.
- The scheme will help Landless and Homeless People to complete their dream of Owning a house.
Benefits of the Indiramma Indlu Scheme
The government of Telangana will Provide the following Benefits to the Eligible Beneficiary under Indiramma Indlu Yojana:-
- Free of Cost land for House for Homeless People.
- An Amount of Rs. 5,00,000 will be provided to Construct the House.
- A Plot of 250 Sq. yards will be provided to those who participated in the Telangana Movements.
|Indiramma Indlu Scheme
|Telangana Government Schemes
|Landless and Homeless People
|Free land for House
Indiramma Indlu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Persons must be Permanent Residents of Telangana.
- Free Plots will be provided to those only who participated in Telangana Movements.
- Only Homeless and Landless Persons are Eligible to apply for this Scheme.
- Income Criteria will be Provided when Official Guidelines are Released by Government.
- House will be Allotted in the Name of Women head of the Family.
- The plot will be given to the Women head of the Family.
Documents Required for Indiramma Indlu Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Self Declaration of not having a home.
- Landless Certificate
Telangana Indiramma Indlu Scheme Apply Online
The Government of Telangana will soon Launch the Scheme and Online Application Process will be Started after Developing the Portal for the Scheme. Indiramma Indlu Application Form will Be Declared as soon as official Guidelines are released by the Government. According to officials, The Scheme will be Launched in the First Cabinet Meeting of the Current Government. The Whole process will be Provided here in this article, till then Subscribe to this Website for Real-Time Coverage of Various Government Schemes.