If you are a Permanent resident of West Bengal State and Currently don’t have any job or employment then State Government Came with a New Scheme Named Rojgar Sangam Yojana West Bengal to Provide Jobs and Unemployment Allowance to Eligible Youths. In this article, we will provide information Related to Rojgar Sangam Yojana West Bengal Like Online Registration Process and Finance Assistance that has been provided under this Scheme.
What is Rojgar Sangam Yojana West Bengal 2023-24?
Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee has launched a new Scheme named Rojgar Sangam Yojana WB to Provide Jobs to all the Eligible Youths of the State. Under this Scheme, there is a Dedicated Stage for all Job Seekers and Job Providers So that Every Youth can Get the Jobs Provided by the Employers. This Scheme aimed to Provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 1500 per month to One Lakh Candidates Annually. Candidates must have passed at least the Class 8th Exam with an age between 18 years and 45 years.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana WB Provides Jobs to Job Seekers Along with Skill Development. Under This Scheme, Employers, Institutions, and Skill Providers can also Register themselves to Post Jobs, Advertise for Jobs, and Provide Skill Based Courses.
Objectives of Rojgar Sangam Yojana West Bengal
- To Provide Jobs and Employment to all the Eligible Job Seekers.
- To Provide Skill Training to The Technical Students.
- Provide Facility to The Employers to Advertise Jobs and Post the Jobs.
- To Provide Financial Assistance to All the Unemployed Youth as Unemployment Allowance.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 1500 per month will be provided to all the Selected Candidates.
- Also, Provide a Facility for the Skill Providers to Promote Skill Training.
- To Provide a Facility to all the Job Seekers to Search for Jobs and Matching Jobs Based on their Eligibility.
- Candidates can Update Their Profile and Take Mock Tests to Prepare for Examinations.
|Scheme Name||Rojgar Sangam Yojana West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamta Banerjee|
|Category||WB Government Schemes|
|Objective||To Provide Jobs|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rojgar Sangam Yojana West Bengal Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a Permanent Resident of West Bengal.
- Candidate Age must be Between 18 years and 45 years.
- Candidates must be Passed at least Class 8th and There is no upper limit of Educational Qualification.
- To Receive Financial Assistance under This Scheme, Candidates must be Enrolled as a Job seeker in Rojgar Sangam Yojana West Bengal.
- Candidates have not availed any Financial Assistance from any other Scheme.
- Only One member of a Family is eligible to Receive Financial Assistance under this Scheme.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana West Bengal Registration Online Process
- Candidates will have to Visit the Official website of the Scheme.
- On the Homepage, Click on the New Enrollment as Job Seeker Button.
- Read all the Terms and Conditions given and Accept them then click on the Accept and Continue Button.
- Now fill in the Personal Information like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Caste and Date of Birth.
- Then Fill the Contact Information like Full Address, Mobile Number, and E-mail Address.
- After that fill the Education Details like Exam Passed and Other Essential Qualification.
- Enter the Language you know and check marks as reading, writing, and Speaking skills.
- Then Enter Your Physical Measurements like height, weight, and Chest.
- Upload your passport-size photo and CV.
- Enter the Experience Details of a Sector in which you have worked Before, although it is not Mandatory.
- After Filling in Additional Information Enter Captcha Code and Click on the Submit Button.
- After Successful Enrolment, You will Receive Your Job Seeker ID and Login Details to Your Mobile Number Through an SMS.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana WB Login Process
- After Successful Enrollment in the Scheme, You Can log in using Username and Password on the Official Website.
- You Can Now Find Jobs and the Portal will Match you with Several Jobs According to Your Education Qualification.
- You Can Update your Profile and Password in Your dashboard.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana West Bengal Financial Assistance Application Process
- You will have to visit the Official website of the Scheme.
- Then You will have to Click on the Yuvashree Option on the Homepage.
- Follow the Instructions and Click on the Annexure 1 of the Scheme.
- Fill in the Personal Details like Job seeker ID and Other Personal Information.
- Click on the Submit Button after uploading your Unemployment Certificate.
- Note: Job Seeker Enrollment is a must for Financial Assistance.