Rojgar Sangam Yojana Karnataka | Rojgar Sangam Yojana Karnataka Apply Online
If you are a permanent resident of Karnataka state and searching for employment in the State, then the Government of Karnataka has come up with a new Scheme to Provide Jobs to the Citizens of the State. In this article we are Going to Talk about the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Karnataka under which Employment to Educated Youths Will be Provided. Read This article to learn more about the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Karnataka Registration Process.
What is Rojgar Sangam Yojana Karnataka 2023-24?
Karnataka Government Has Launched the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Karnataka To provide Jobs, skill Training, Certificates, and Unemployment allowance to all the educated Youths of the State. Under this Scheme, The minimum Criteria for Employment is Class 12 Passed and the age of the Applicant must be between 18 years and 40 years.
The Jobs will be Provided in Private Companies through Jobs Fair in all 13 district Headquarters of Employment Exchange. Unemployment Allowance will also be provided to Eligible Candidates under Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana based on the Qualification of the Youths.
Objectives of the Rojgar Sangam Yojana
- To Provide Jobs for all the Eligible Educated Youths of the Karnataka State.
- To provide Skill Training to those Youth who have taken Technological Subjects.
- To Provide Unemployment Allowance to Eligible Youths under the Yuva Nidhi Scheme.
- To Organize the Mega Job Fairs in Every District of Karnataka.
- To Provide a Stage for Employers for Job Seekers.
|Scheme Name||Rojgar Sangam Yojana Karnataka|
|Category||Karnataka Government Scheme|
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
|Registration Form Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Permanent Residents of Karnataka State.
- Candidate age must be between 18 years and 40 years.
- Candidate Must be At least Passed Class 12th from any Recognized Board
- Female candidates Can Also Register Themselves.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Karnataka Registration Process
- Candidates will Have to Visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- On the Homepage, Click On the New Registration Button.
- Select Aspirants From the Dropdown Menu.
- Now Fill in the Essential Details Like Name, father’s Name, and Mobile Number.
- Enter the Other Personal Details Like Date of Birth, Education Qualification, and Address.
- Upload the Recent Photograph and Click On the Submit Button.
- After Successful Registration, Login Details will be sent to Your Registered Mobile.
- You Can Use it To Login in to Apply for Available Vacancies and Mega Job Fairs.