ರೈತ ಶಕ್ತಿ ಯೋಜನಾ | Raita Shakti Yojana Karnataka
Karnataka Government is taking major Steps toward the Development of the State by Implementing various Government Schemes for Women, Children, Youths, and Farmers. These welfare Schemes will support the livelihood of residents of Karnataka State. Today we are going to Talk about the Raitha Shakti Yojana, which aims at Reducing the burden on the Farmers of the State as it promises to give Subsidies for buying diesel. Read This article Further To know more about the Raitha Shakti Yojana Apply Online Process and Raitha Shakti Yojana Eligibility Criteria.
What is the Raitha Shakti Yojana?
The chief minister of Karnataka Shri Basavraj Bommai launched the Raitha Shakti Scheme as was Announced in the Financial budget of the year 2022-23 to Ease the Burden of farmers caused due to increasing Price of Diesel. As we know almost all Farm Machinery for farmers is Dependent on Diesel fuel and the Increasing Price of Diesel oil causes a financial Burden on Farmers. Under The Raitha Shakti Scheme Subsidy of Rs. 250 will be provided Per Acre, which applies to a maximum of 5 Acres. The diesel subsidy will be Transferred using Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Mode to Reduce the Chance of Corruption.
The Raitha Shakti Yojana is one of the largest DBT Schemes being Implemented for the first time in the History of Karnataka and more than 45 lakh farmers will be benefited under this welfare Scheme. The Subsidy amount will be transferred Once a year directly to the bank account of Farmers using DBT Mode.
Objectives of Raitha Shakti Yojana
- To Encourage Farmers to increase agricultural Productivity in the State.
- To reduce the financial burden caused due to increasing Price of Diesel fuel.
- To provide a Subsidy of 250 Rupees for Diesel fuel per acre.
- To provide Subsidy to a maximum of 5 Acres of Land for a Farmer.
- To connect about 45 lakh Farmers of Karnataka under this Scheme.
Benefits of Raita Shakti Yojana Karnataka
- Farmers of Karnataka will get Subsidy for Buying Diesel for the Farm Machinery.
- Raitha Shakti Yojana will cover More than 45 lakhs farmers to provide them Subsidy.
- 250 Rupees Diesel Subsidy will be provided for each acre and applicable to a maximum of 5 Acres of land for each Farmer.
- This Scheme will enhance agricultural Productivity in Karnataka State.
|Scheme Name||Raitha Shakti Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Basavraj Bommai|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Karnataka|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs. 250/ Acre|
|Maximum Land||5 Acres|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
Raitha Shakti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- A farmer must be a Permanent Resident of Karnataka State otherwise his Application form will be rejected.
- To get benefits under this Scheme, Applicants must not have more Than 5 Acres (8 Bigha) of land.
- Applicants must have documents Related to their land.
- Raita Shakti Scheme Karnataka is only applicable for a maximum of 5 Acres of land.
Documents Required for ರೈತ ಶಕ್ತಿ ಯೋಜನಾ
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka
- Voter ID card
- Land Documents (Khasra)
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Yojana Apply Online
Chief Minister Shri Basavraj Bommai said in a Press Conference that Raitha Shakti Yojana Registration will be done Through Online mode and Every farmer will have to Register himself in the Scheme. Raitha Shakti Yojana Apply Online is Given Below, Kindly Read the Instructions Carefully:
- The first step is to Register Yourself On the FRUITS Portal for farmers to Create a Registration ID.
- Click here to Register For Registration ID.
- Fill out all the Necessary Details like Name, Address, and Aadhaar Number.
- Fill out all the Necessary Details like Land Details.
- At last Upload your documents on the FRUITS Portal. And Click Register Button.
- You will be registered Successfully.
- The Transfer of Subsidy will be done through an Aadhar-based Payment System.
Raitha Shakti Yojana Login Process
After Registration on the FRUITS Portal, You will be able to get an SMS with a Password for future Reference. You can use it to log in to the Portal and can Get Details of Raitha Shakti Yojana Status and Payments Details. To Login into the Portal Click Here.
What is the Raitha Shakti Yojana?
Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri Basavraj Bommai launched the Raitha Shakti Scheme for farmers to reduce the financial burden of Increasing Prices of Diesel fuel and Provide them with a Subsidy of Rs. 250 per Acre.
What is the Subsidy amount given under Raitha Shakti Yojana?
Under Raitha Shakti Scheme, A Subsidy of 250 Rupees per Acre will be given to the Farmers directly to their Bank Account.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Raitha Shakti Yojana?
Applicant must be A registered farmer of Karnataka State and He should not have land more than 5 Acres.