The Assam Government has launched many Welfare Schemes in the State to Provide Benefits and Facilities to the Citizens of Assam. Today we are going to talk about the Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan, under which an appropriate Platform will be provided to the Students who are Interested in Science Education. Students will be Selected for the One week Fellowship Program in the leading scientific Institutions in the Country. Read This article for Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhanj Registration and Eligibility.
Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan 2023
The Chief Minister of Assam Has Announced the Assam Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan, under which Students will be Selected for the Fellowship Camps for One Week in the Reputed Science institution. The Students will be divided into groups according to their field of interest and are leading and established in the country will be sent to scientific institutes for one-week fellowship Camps. Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan 2023 Registration will be Open Till 31st August 2023, Candidates can apply Through Online link Provided in the Article.
Students who have passed the High School Leaving Certificate Examination with minimum 75% marks from any government recognized board and are studying in Science in Assam in at least three subjects among Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Statistics and Computer Science in Class XI can apply.
Objectives of Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan
- To identify extraordinarily talented school students (Class XI level) through a standardised selection process
- To provide due exposure to the selected students, as per their field of interests, in various reputed institutions in the country.
- To provide proper mentoring to the students to work in coordination with a reputed research/technical institution in the state
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan (CMBPS)|
|Launched by||Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Registration Start||19 July 2023|
|Registration End||31 August 2023|
|Registration mode||Online only|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
CMBPS Selection Procedure
- Selection Procedure will be done Through Two Phase Exam Pattern.
- First phase will be of written Test Comprising MCQs, MSQs, and NAT Questions.
- Second Phases will be of Interview or Group Discussion.
- Note: Only the short listed students from the first phase will be called for the next phase in the ratio of 1:2.
Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan Eligibility
- Candidate Must be Permanent Resident of Assam.
- Candidates must be passed in Class 10th with at least 75% marks.
- Applications will be accepted through Online mode Only.
- Only Class 11th Students are Eligible to Apply Online.
- 5 best students will be selected to visit world famous science institutes.
Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- School ID Card
- Class X Marksheet
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- NOC From Head of the Institution.
Mukhya Mantrir Bigyan Pratibha Sandhan Registration
- Click Here to Fill the CMBPS Application Form.
- Follow the Guidelines Given in the Application Form.
- Fill the Necessary Details like Name, Father’s Name and School Name.
- Upload the Marksheet of Class X.
- Enter the Marks Obtained in the High school Examination.
- Upload NOC and your Recent Photograph and Click on Submit Button.