BTR Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal 2023
Bodoland Territorial Region of Assam is an Autonomous Division in Assam State & it consists of Five districts. There are Various Schemes that have been Launched by the BTR Government to Provide benefits to the Residents of BTR. Today we are going to talk about the Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal, through which every citizen of BTR can now apply for various land & revenue-related services online. Read this article to learn more about the Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal, Bwiswmuthi Portal Jamabandi, and Bwiswmuthi Portal Registration Process.
BTR Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal 2023-24
The CEM of Bodoland Territorial Council launched the web portal of Mission Bwiswmuthi on 2nd October 2023 on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal aims to provide all services related to the Land & Revenue Department of BTR. Now Every Citizen of BTR can now Apply for Various Land & Revenue Related Services Online through their Mobile or Desktop.
There are various Services that are being offered by the Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal related to the Land & revenue Department of BTR. These Services are Mutation by right of Inheritance, Mutation after Deed Registration, Mobile Number Upgradation, etc. This Portal Launch makes the BTC the only Sixth Schedule Council in the entire Northeast to completely digitize its land records & render streamlined online services to its citizens.
Services Offered under Bwiswmuthi Portal
- Mutation by right of Inheritance;
- Mutation after Deed Registration;
- Partition for Disputed Cases;
- Conversion of Annual Patra to Periodic Patta (Non-transferred Cases);
- Reclassification of Land;
- Striking of Names from RoR who are no longer in Possession (U/Rile 116, ALRR);
- Conversion of Allotment Certificate to Periodic Patta;
- Land Holding Certificate;
- Certified Copies of Jamabandi & Chitha; and
- Mobile Number Updatation.
|Portal Name||Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal|
|Launched By||CEM Pramod Boro|
|Category||BTR Government Schemes|
|Department||Land & Revenue Department|
|Services Offered Mode||Online Mode Only|
Documents Required For Services in Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal
Below we have listed the Required Documents for the Services, Please Note That the Requirements of Documents is Based on the Type of Service you Choose.
- ID Cards
- Land Proof
- Death Certificate in Case of Inheritance
- Deed Copy
- Jamabandi Copy
- Land Details
How to Use Services Under Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal?
- The first step is to visit the Official website of the Mission Bwiswmuthi Portal BTR.
- On the Homepage, You will be Able to See the List Of services related to Land & Revenue Department.
- Click on the Service and Register Yourself on the Portal.
- Now fill in the Necessary Details Related to the Service and upload the Required Documents.
- Click On the Submit Button, Now You may Print the Receipt.