In this article, we are going to talk about the Kutumba ID which is the Single identifier of Resident Families and it’s members in Karnataka. If You want to do Kutumba ID Registration and Kutumba ID Apply Online, then you Came to the Right Place. In this article You will be able to learn about the Kutumba ID Registration Process and Kutumba ID Check, So read it till the Last.
What is The Karnataka Kutumba ID?
The Karnataka Government has Introduced the Kutumba ID as the Single identifier of Resident Families and their members in the State of Karnataka. Every family can enroll in Kutumba and Get an ID for Their Family to avail the benefits of the Services and Schemes of the Karnataka Government. No Fees are Charged for the Application, verification, or Approval of Kutumba ID has been imposed by The Karnataka Government so that applicants can get their ID Free of Cost.
Objectives of Kutumba ID
- To Provide a Single ID for the Whole Family.
- To Provide Benefits of Services and Schemes to the Eligible Families.
- Eligible Families can Apply for Schemes with Single Kutumba.
- Families will not have to enter the Details of Members again and again.
Schemes Covered Under Kutumba ID
- Griha Jyoti Yojana
- Pension Schemes
- Griha Lakshmi Yojana
- Ration Card
- Swawalambi sarathi Yojana
- Old Age Pension Yojana
- Widow Pension Yojana
- Free Cashless Treatment
- Other Schemes also
|Scheme Name||Kutumba ID Registration|
|Started By||K. Siddaramaiah|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
|Application Fees||Rs. 0|
Karnataka Kutumba ID Eligibility
- Residents of Karnataka are Eligible for Kutumba ID apply Online.
- The Residents who don’t have a Ration card will have to apply Online.
- Residents who already have a Ration card are covered in the Kutumba System, Hence need not Apply or enroll again.
- Residents Who have Ration cards can get their Kutumba ID from the Process given Below.
Documents Required for Kutumba ID Registration
- Aadhar Card of All Family Members.
- The mobile number is linked with the applicant’s Aadhar.
- e-mail ID of Members, if Available.
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate, if Married.
Information Required for the Kutumba ID Registration
- Name, Gender, and Address as in the Aadhaar Card.
- Date of Birth with Birth Certificate or Marksheet. If Not Available then Self Declaration as Proof.
- Marital Status of Member with marriage Certificate or Self Declaration for married Members.
Kutumba ID Registration Whole Process
- Applicants will have to visit the Official Website of Kutumba.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Kutumba ID Enrolment.
- Provide your Aadhar Number Accept the Consent form and Login Through OTP.
- Confirm the Details that are Auto-fetched from the Aadhar Database.
- Upload the Birth and Marital Status Related Documents, If Available.
- Add Other Members of the Family along with their Details.
- Once all Members are added, Complete the Questions Related to the Mother or Father or Each member by selecting the Relevant Option.
- Review the information provided by you and e-sign through Aadhaar-based OTP Authentication.
- Now you will have to Declare one adult member as the Single Point of Contact between Your Family and the Government.
- Select Gram Panchayat or Ward where you are Currently Residing.
- Now Preview the Details entered and After Confirmation of Details Submit the Kutumba ID Application and e-sign the Document.
- Now Download the Kutumba ID Application for Future Reference.
- After Field Verification, Kutumba ID will be Alloted to your family as Single Identify for the whole family.
Know Your Kutumba ID with Ration Card
The Government has issued a Notice by Clearing that the Ration Card Holders will not need to Apply for Kutumba ID. Now Ration card holders Can Get their Family ID by Following Step by step-by-step process below:
- Visit the official website of the Kutumba Portal Karnataka.
- Click on the Know Your Family ID Option on the Homepage.
- Now Select the Department ID as Ration Card and Enter the Ration Card Number.
- Enter The CAPTCHA Code and Click on the Submit Button.
- Now Family ID will be Available on the Screen, You can Note it down.
How to Check the Status of the Kutumba ID Application?
- Visit the Official Website of the Kutumba Portal.
- Click on the Check Application Status on the Homepage.
- Now enter the Family number with the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Submit Button and You will be able to get Enrollment Status of Family.