The Odisha Government has come up with the Third Phase of BSKY where all left-out Families of Rural Odisha will be covered for the Cashless care in Private Hospitals for Critical Ailments. In this article, we are going to discuss the BSKY NABIN Card, through which All left-out families under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana will be covered in this Initiative. If you want to know more about How to Apply Bsky Nabin Card Online and Bsky Nabin Card, read this article until the end.
Odisha BSKY Nabin Card 2024
Odisha Government is Providing Cashless Treatment for Critical Ailments through Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana which is Commonly known as the BSKY but many families in Odisha are not getting benefits under this Scheme. So People of Odisha don’t have to worry about this problem because the Odisha Government has Started the BSKY Nabin Card Online Application.
Under the BSKY Navin Card, Eligible Families Can apply for the Scheme to benefit from Cashless Treatment in Private Hospitals.
Objectives of BSKY Nabin Card
- To ensure that no family in Odisha is left vulnerable due to a lack of financial resources to meet High Expenditures for Critical illness.
- To fulfill the promise of universal health coverage for all the People of Odisha.
- To provide Cashless cards to Beneficiaries.
- To Provide Cashless Treatment for all people of Odisha in Private Hospitals.
|BSKY Navin Card
|Odisha Government Schemes
Guidelines for BSKY Nabin Card
- Applicants must be Permanent Residents of Odisha.
- Applicants must belong to the Rural region of Odisha.
- Regular Government Employees and Income Taxpayers are not eligible for this Scheme.
- The Eldest most female member will be treated as the Head of the Family.
- Any Members above the age of 18 years can apply for the BSKY Naveen Card on behalf of the Family.
- Applicants must have an Aadhar card linked with an Active Mobile number for OTP Verification.
- Aadhar-based E-KYC is Mandatory for all members.
How to Apply Bsky Nabin Card Online?
Applicants can Register themselves for the BSKY NABIN CARD from their mobile number or Can Go to the Nearest Common Service Centre. Follow the below Steps to apply for Navin Card Odisha.
- The first step is to visit the Official Website of the Odisha BSKY.
- Click on the Apply for BSKY Nabin Card option given on the Homepage.
- Now read the Instructions and Accept the Declaration.
- Now Choose whether You are the head of the family or a Member of the Family.
- Now in the next Step Fill out the Personal Details and Family Details.
- After Completing e-KYC using an aadhar card, Click on the Submit Button.
- Now You Can Download the BSKY NABIN CARD.