biju pakka ghar online apply | biju pakka ghar form pdf | biju pakka ghar online Registration | biju pakka ghar List | biju pakka ghar Eligibility 2024
The Odisha Government has launched many Government welfare Schemes for the Residents of The State. Many Government Schemes are Launched for Women, Children, Farmers and Youths. Today we are going to Talk about the Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme for Rural Areas. This scheme focuses on Providing Financial Assistance to the Beneficiaries in Rural Areas. Scheme will Cover Lower and Lower middle income Households of Odisha State. Read this Full article to know more about the Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Apply Online, Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme Eligibility and Benefits.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Details 2024
Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has launched the New Household Scheme for Rural Areas known as Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to the Lower and Lower middle Income Households of Rural Areas of Odisha. Approximately 4 lakh people of Rural Areas will be Covered under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for which the Government of Odisha will bear Rs. 2,150 crores over a period of two years.
The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will Cover all Families who were left out in the Existing Housing Schemes due to their Eligibility Criteria or due to Non Availability of Houses under those Schemes. This Scheme is Credit linked Housing Scheme with Capital Subsidy which the State Government Fully funds.
Objectives of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
- To construct, upgrade and Complete the Pending Houses.
- To Provide the Pucca House to those Families who were left Before.
- To Provide Credit Linked Financial Assistance to the Families.
- To Reduce Financial Burden on the Families.
|Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|Odisha Government Schemes
|Citizens of Odisha
|Benefits Up to
Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme Benefits
- A beneficiary can Avail Housing Loan Up to 3 Lakh Rupees which can be Repaid in 10 Years.
- Beneficiaries can avail Home Loan In 4 Segments which are 1 lakh, 1.5 Lakh, 2 Lakh, and 3 Lakhs.
- Subsidy of 30,000 Rupees will be Provided on Loan of 1 Lakh.
- Subsidy of 45,000 Rupees will be Provided on Loan of 1.5 Lakh.
- Subsidy of 60,000 Rupees will be Provided on the Loan of ⅔ Lakh.
- Family Headed by SC/ST and PwD, will Get additional Subsidy of Rs. 10,000.
- Registration fees and Stamp Duty Charges are free by the Government.
Subsidy under Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme
|SC/ST & PwD
Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Beneficiaries must be Permanent Residents of Odisha.
- Beneficiaries Should have Got House from Other housing Schemes recently.
- Should Have a bank account for Subsidy.
- Urban Areas people Are not Covered under this Scheme.
- Income Tax Paying Families are not covered under This Scheme.
- Government Employees are not Eligible for this Scheme.
Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate if SC/ST
- Disability Certificate if PwD
Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Apply Online
Chief minister of Odisha Said in a Press Conference that the Odisha pucca ghar Scheme Application form will Start On 16 June 2023 and Applicants can Register themselves on the Mo Ghara Portal to get Benefits. Applicants will have to Follow the Guidelines Given Below for the Odisha Pucca ghar Scheme Apply Online.
- First Step is to visit the Official Website of the Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Register Button.
- Fill out the Necessary Details like Mobile number, Name, Address on the Portal.
- Provide all the Details related to the Bank Account.
- Upload all the Documents Required for the Pucca Ghar Scheme Application form.
- Click on the Submit Button After Successful Completion of the Form.
- After Successful Verification Done by the Nodal Agency Amount will be Transferred to the Beneficiaries Bank’s Account.
- The pucca ghar Yojana List Will be Published Online.
What is the Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme?
Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has launched the New Household Scheme for Rural Areas known as Biju Pucca Ghar Scheme to provide Financial Assistance to the Lower and Lower middle Income Households of Rural Areas of Odisha.