employment.assam.gov.in online | employment.assam.gov.in online registration | online employment exchange registration assam login | employment exchange re registration online
Many Government welfare Schemes have been launched by the Assam Government to provide essential services and Benefits to the Residents of Assam. Today we are Going to Talk about the Assam Employment Exchange Card, through which Employment Assistance is provided on the Basis of Qualification and Experience of Candidates. Read this article further to know more about Assam Employment Exchange Registration and Assam Employment Exchange and Assam Employment Exchange Form Filling Process.
Assam Employment Exchange Card 2024
An Employment Exchange is a Governmental Agency that provides Assistance to the Candidates regarding Employment In Various Sectors. Any candidate who is Registered with Assam Employment Exchange will be sponsored for Employers for Recruitment in Various Sectors and Candidates will be Notified through SMS or E-mail by Employment Exchange Assam.
All Candidates having Their age above 14 years will be able to register themselves on employment exchange portal assam by Using Aadhaar Based Registration and Non-Aadhaar Based Registration. Candidates Can Follow this Article to know about Step by Step Process for Employment Exchange Registration Assam.
Assam Employment Exchange Guidelines
- All citizens of India above the age of 14 years who are permanent residents of Assam are eligible to register their names in the Employment Exchange Assam.
- Candidates can Register themselves in one Employment Exchange of the State.
- If anyone who has got employment through Employment Exchange and seeking for better Employment, then he can Register himself after an NOC from the Employer.
- After Registration Candidates will have to Visit Nearest office for Physical Verification of Original Documents within the Time Frame given in the Acknowledgement.
- Every Registered Candidate will Renew His/Her Registration once in Every 3 Years.
- Failure in Renewal within time Frame will Lead to Cancellation of Registration of the Candidate.
- Date and month of Renewal of Employment Exchange Registration will be given in the Employment Exchange Card.
|Employment Exchange Card Assam
|All Residents of Assam
|Assam Government Schemes
|Above 14 Years
Assam Employment Exchange Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- 10th Marksheet
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Education Qualification
- Experience (if Any)
- Disability Certificate (if Disabled)
- Mobile number
- Passport Size photo photo
Assam Employment Exchange Registration
- Assam Government has Started Employment Exchange Registration Assam for Candidate seeking Employment.
- Candidates will have to visit the Official Website of the Employment Exchange Assam.
- If You Have an Aadhaar Card then Click On Apply With Aadhaar.
- If you Don’t Have an Aadhaar Card then Click on Apply without Aadhaar.
- After Clicking, You will see Sewa Setu Portal Login Window, if you are not Registered with Sewa Setu Click here to Register Yourself on Sewa Setu.
- After Successful Login, You will be Able to fill Assam Employment Exchange Form.
- Now fill out the Application form with Necessary Details and Click On Submit Button.
- After Successful Submission of the Assam Employment Exchange Form, You will Get a Acknowledgement Form On which Date and office Address for Physical Verification Available.
- You will have to visit Office for physical verification and after Successful verification you will get your Assam Employment Exchange Card.
Assam Employment Exchange Renewal Online
- Renewal Can be Done Online Through Sewa Setu Portal and employment.assam.gov.in online
- Renewal of Employment Exchange Card is only Possible after Expiration of Card.
- Must be renewed within 60 Days of Expiration of Employment Exchange Card Assam.
- Click Here for Employment Exchange Renewal Online.
- Follow the Same Procedure told above for Registration, if not Registered on Sewa Setu Portal.
- Those Candidates who have Registered without Aadhar Card will have to Re-Register themselves.