rojgar sangam yojana odisha apply online | rojgar sangam yojana registration
If you are a Permanent Resident of Odisha and interested in Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha then you are at the Right Place, in this Article, we will talk about the Complete Process of Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha Registration and the Required Documents for Registration.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha 2024
The Government of Odisha Launched the Employment Portal to provide Skill Training and Jobs to Unemployed Youths of the State. Online Registration for Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha has been Started on the Official website through the Directorate of Employment in Odisha. Candidates Can now visit the Official website of the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha to check the Required Documents for Registration in Odisha.
Through Odisha Rojgar Sangam Yojana, Registration, candidates will not have to visit the Office of the Employment Exchange because candidates Can now register Online at the Official Portal.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha Objectives
- The Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha Registration is Free and Fair Service.
- To Provide Jobs and Skill Training to all the Unemployed Youths in the State.
- To Provide Knowledge, Skills, and Education to Youths To enable them to Compete in the Job market of Odisha.
- To Enable Employers to Post Jobs on the Portal so that Job Seekers Can Apply Online.
- Candidates Can Renew Their Registration Every Year.
|Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha
|Odisha Government Schemes
Eligibility for Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha
- Candidates must be Permanent Residents of Odisha State.
- The Minimum Age Limit for Registration is 14 years and No maximum age limit has been Prescribed.
- Candidates must be Class 10th Pass for Rojgar Sangam Yojana Registration Odisha.
- Candidate Can Register his name Only with the Employment Exchange under whose jurisdiction he resides.
- Dual Registration will be Cancelled and a Penalty will be applied to the Candidate.
- There Must be a Proper Internet Connection.
Documents Required for Odisha Rojgar Sangam Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- A Scanned Copy of the Resident Certificate
- Scanned Copy of the Caste Certificate
- Scanned Copy of All marksheets and Certificates from 10th onwards till Your Highest Qualification.
- Experience Certificate if Available.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Odisha Online Registration Process
Candidates can Register Themselves from any device that has an internet connection by Submitting all the Required Documents.
- Visit the Official Website of the Directorate of Employment in Odisha.
- Click on the Job Seeker Registration Link to Register as a Job Seeker.
- Accept The Declaration Given on the Screen.
- Select the Highest Qualification Level from Class 10th Onwards.
- Select Your Caste and Category from General, OBC, SEBC, Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
- Select Your District and The Employment Exchange Office.
- Enter the Given Captcha Code and Click on the Submit Button.
- Now Enter your Details like Name, Father’s Name, and DOB, etc.
- Enter Your Permanent Resident Address and Communication Address.
- Upload your Recent Photograph in JPG format, the size must be less than 20 KB.
- Now Enter the details of the Resident Certificate and Education Qualification Certificate.
- After Successful Registration, an Acknowledge Page with a Temporary number is Generated which is Valid for 20 Days.
- The Job seeker will have to visit the Selected Employment Exchange Office with all the Original Documents for Verification.
- If Candidate Fails to Visit the Office within 20 days of Online Registration, the Registration will be Cancelled Automatically.