Labour Card Scholarship 2023 | Labour Card Scholarship Apply Online
Karnataka Government is Taking many Steps to provide Benefits to the labourers of the State like Medical Assistance, Accident Benefits, Maternity Benefits and Funeral Expenses. Now the Government Has decided to Provide Educational Assistance to the Children of Labour in the State through the Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Scheme. In this article, we are going to talk about the Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship Scheme and Its Benefits, Eligibility, Online Registration and Application Form Pdf. Kindly Read this Article and Follow the Instructions.
Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship 2023
The Karnataka Government is providing Educational Assistance to the Children of Labourers under the Labour Card Scholarship 2023. Under the Labour Card Scholarship student Studying from High School to Post Graduation Covered under this Scheme. The Annual Educational Assistant and Talent Assistance is Provided under this Scheme. Online application from Children of Beneficiaries has been invited to provide Scholarship based on Yearly Basis.
|Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Scheme
|Karnataka Government Schemes
|Labour Card Holder
Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship Amount
Students Studying in High School (Class 8th to 10th) will be provided with a 6,000 Rupees Scholarship for a Year. PUC/ITI/TCH Students will get 8,000 Rupees per year, students enrolled in Degree Courses will get Rs. 10,000 as a Scholarship, Post Graduation Students will get Rs. 12,000 and Engineering and Medical Students will get Rs. 20,000 per year.
|Class 8th to 10th
Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Permanent Residents of Karnataka.
- Parents of Children must have a Labour Card.
- Applicants should be Registered in the Karnataka Labour Department.
- General Candidates must have 50% Marks in the Previous Class.
- SC/ST Candidates must have 45% marks in the Previous Class.
Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Documents
- Labour Card
- Mobile Number
- Labour Card Registration Number
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- College Fee Receipt
- Student ID
- College Registration Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account Details
- Marksheet of Previous Class
Karnataka Labour Card Scholarship Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of the Karnataka Labour Department.
- Click on the Registration Button Available under the Student Section.
- Fill in the e-mail ID and mobile Number and make a Password to log in.
- Now Login with Email and Password.
- Now fill out Labour Card Scholarship Form 2023.
- Enter Personal Details and Educational Qualifications.
- Now upload the Required Documents for the final Submission.
- Click on the Submit Button and Take a Printout of Your Application Form.