Jagananna Civil Services Scheme 2023 | Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh Government is taking major Steps To Provide Benefits to the Residents of the State. Today we are going to Talk About the New Scheme named Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme under which Financial Assistance will be Provided to Civil Services Aspirants to Continue Their Preparation. Read This Article to learn more about the Jagananna Civil Services Scheme Apply online, Jagananna Civil Services Scheme Eligibility.
Andhra Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme 2023-24
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji Launched The Jagananna Civil Services Scheme to Provide incentives to the Aspirants of the UPSC exam. Under the Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Programme, the government of Andhra will Provide an incentive of 1 lakh Rupees to those who clear the UPSC Pre Exam and an Incentive of 1.5 lakh Rupees will be provided to those who clear the UPSC Mains Examination.
The Scheme Has been Launched to Promote Civil Services Exam Preparation in the State and to Award the Meritorious Students who perform well in the UPSC Civil Services Exam. Read Further to Know More About the Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, and Application Process.
The Objectives of the Jagananna Civil Services Scheme
- To Provide Incentives to those Students who are Preparing for the Civil Services Examination.
- To Promote Civil Services Preparation Among the Students of Andhra Pradesh.
- To Provide 1 lakh Rupees to those Students who Clear the UPSC Pre Examination.
- To Provide 1.5 Lakh Rupees to those Students who clear the UPSC Mains Examination.
|Scheme name||Jagananna Civil Services Scheme|
|Started By||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Civil Services Aspirants|
|Benefits on Pre Qualification||1 lakh Rupees|
|Benefits on Mains Qualification||1.5 lakh Rupees|
|Official Website||Available soon|
Jagananna Civil Services Scheme Eligibility & Conditions
- Students Must be Permanent Residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those Students who clear the UPSC Pre & UPSC mains Exam will be eligible for this Scheme.
- Any Students who get benefit under this Scheme Once, will not get Enrolled Again.
- Candidate Must Appear for the Exam in order to Receive the Reward.,
Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Admit Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- ID Card
Jagananna Civil Services Scheme Apply Online
- The first step is to Visit the Official Website of the Jagananna Civil Services Scheme.
- Click on the Jagananna Civil Services Scheme Registration on the Homepage.
- Now fill up the Necessary Details like Name, Exam Year, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- Now Upload your Admit Card with your Roll number.
- Upload Your Photograph and Signature.
- Now Click on the Submit Button to Register Yourself.