Bhavishyathuku Guarantee Registration Form | Bhavishyathuku Guarantee Registration Process
Telugu Desam Party Chief Has Launched the Bhavishyathuku Guarantee to provide a Guarantee for all the Voters of Andhra Pradesh. This Program is Guaranteed to Provide many Essential Benefits to the People. Read this Article to learn more about the Bhavishyathuku Guarantee Registration and Bhavishyathu online Registration.
Andhra Bhavishyathuku Guarantee Registration 2023
Telugu Desam Party Chief Shri Chandra Babu Naidu has launched the Bhavishyathuku Guarantee Program to provide essential benefits to the voters of Andhra Pradesh. The Voters will be provided various schemes of Protection of BCs, Tap water for every Household, and Government jobs for the youth of the State.
Under This Program, Around 20 lakh jobs will be Provided to Unemployed Youths in Andhra Pradesh and 3000 Rupees Will be Provided Monthly under the Yuva Galam Nidhi Scheme. To participate in the Bhavishyathu Guarantee Registration Program, Voters will have to Register themselves Online.
|Scheme Name||Bhavishyathuku Guarantee|
|Launched By||TDP Party|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Schemes|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
Benefits under the Bhavishyathuku Guarantee
- Around 20 lakh jobs will be Provided to Unemployed Youths of Andhra Pradesh.
- 3,000 Rupees per month will be Provided to Every Unemployed Youth.
- Poor will be made Rich by Doubling their Income in 5 years
- A Law for the Protection of BCs Will be made.
- Under the Intintiki Manchi Neeru Scheme, a Tap Connection will be Provided to Every Household.
- Under the Annadata Scheme, Financial Help of Rs. 20,000 per year will be Provided to Every Farmer in Andhra Pradesh.
How to Register for the Bhavishyathuku Guarantee?
- To Register for the Bhavishyathuku Guarantee, applicants will have to Visit the Official Website.
- Click on the Register Button and Enter the Mobile Number.
- After that, Fill out the Detailed Registration Form.
- Enter Your Name, Father’s Name and Select Your Gender.
- Enter Your Age, Select Your District, and Enter the Complete Address.
- Enter The Details of Family Members.
- Click on the Get UID Button, and A UID will be Generated and Sent to Your mobile number.