Kaveri 2.0 Online Registration | Kaveri 2.0 Online Registration Process
The Karnataka Government has Implemented various Schemes and Programs to Provide Benefits to the Residents of Karnataka. Today we are going to Talk About the Kaveri 2.0 Registration Process, under which Karnataka Property Registration will be Performed Through Online Portal. Read this article to know more about Kaveri 2.0 Login, Kaveri 2.0 Online, and Kaveri 2.0 Online Registration Process.
Karnataka Kaveri 2.0 Online Registration
Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri K. Siddaramaiah has started a portal for Property Registration, Challan Generation, Property Valuation, and Challan Status. Citizens Can Register their Property On the Kaveri 2.0 Portal and Can also Generate a Challan for their Property.
Many Services are being Offered by the Department of Stamps and Registration through the Kaveri Portal. Services like challan Generation, Challan Status, Fees Calculator, and Property Valuation are being offered to all Residents of Karnataka, and Services Like Encumbrance certificate (EC) and certified Copy (CC) of the Property are being offered to those Residents who are Registered on the Kaveri 2.0 Portal.
Objectives of the Kaveri 2.0 Portal
- The Main purpose behind the Portal Launch is to Provide Online Services To Citizens without visiting the Sub Registrar’s Office.
- To Provide many Offline Services through this Portal like Challan Generation, Property Valuation, etc.
- To Prevent Corruption in the Name of Property Registration.
Services Offered To Guest Users
- Generate challan
- Verify challan payment status
- Stamp duty and registration fee calculator.
- Property valuation.
- Marriage office.
- Locate SROs
Kaveri 2.0 Online Services for registered users
- Online EC.
- Online CC.
- Pre-registration data entry and appointment booking
|Topic Name||Kaveri 2.0 Online Registration|
|Launched By||Karnataka Government|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
|Services Offered||Challan & Property Registration|
Kaveri 2.0 Online Registration Process
- The applicant will Have to Visit the Official Website of the Kaveri 2.0 Online Portal.
- On the Homepage, Click On the Registration Button.
- Click Here for Kaveri 2.0 Registration.
- Enter the Details like First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, and Other Essential Details.
- After Successful Completion of the Registration form, Click on the Submit Button, Now You are Successfully Registered On the Portal.
How to Get an Encumbrance Certificate Through Kaveri 2.0 Online?
- The First step is to Click on the Kaveri 2.0 Login at the Homepage of the Official Website.
- After Login on the Dashboard, You will Able to see the Online EC option and Click on it.
- After that Enter your Property Registration Duration and Send OTP to View Document.
- Enter The OTP Received On Your Mobile Number and Click On the View Document.
- Now To Download the EC, Apply for a Digitally Signed EC.
- Now download the EC in PDF form or you can Print it.
How to Generate Challan Through Kaveri 2.0 Portal
- To Generate Kaveri 2.0 Online Challan, You don’t have to be Registered on the Portal.
- Click on the Generate Challan Option.
- Now fill the Necessary Details like Name, Address, Mobile Number etc.
- Fill your Challan Details and Click on the Submit Button.
- Challan Will be Generated, now You may Pay Online by Using Net Banking, Debit Card or UPI.